Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Encouragement

JMom at Lots of Scotts has written a poignant post that encourages those of us "in the trenches" of mothering little ones.

Here's an excerpt:

"The truest stories of heroism and grace of God are found in the walking (sometimes trudging) through the day-to-day, unpredictable challenges of life.

We are called to live with an eternal perspective, with our eyes fixed on "things above," yet the reality is that Moms of little ones spend a lot of our day wiping poopy bottoms, cleaning toilets and dirty floors, trying to shape and mold character of people who still fall apart over spilled milk and the wrong kind of cookies.

What would it look like if we could pray for the ability to REALLY view this all as work for the glory of God? I am going to try. Care to join me?"

Lately I feel like every day there is an unpredictable challenge and the rest of the time I'm dealing with predictable challenges!

Read her whole post here.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Jenn, I just wanted to say hello! I stumbled across your blog the other day and I have had such a great time "catching up" with you!



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved