Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hello, Aetna? We'd like to make a claim...

This is what my week looks like:

Tuesday: take Caleb to the doctor for follow-up on his allergies and some more meds
Wednesday: take Caleb to a clinic for allergy skin testing
Thursday: take myself to the gastro doctor because my stomach issue has reared its ugly head again
Friday: take myself to a new orthopedic surgeon because my ankle is still (more than 7 months later) quite painful and swelling often. (Today after walking through the mall I could hardly walk at all. I don't know if this is normal, so I'm going for a second opinion.)

Doesn't that sound exciting?

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Praying for you girl!



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved