Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Fun with Friends!

We had Elyse and Anastasia over today to play and so their mom could have a much-deserved break.

Look at this face! So cute.
Caleb showing off his creation:

Levi, playing with Do-A-Dot markers (and having bedhead, apparently):

Someone needs a haircut:

My kids are perfecting their "get that camera out of my face" looks. My new camera is more fun for me than for them. :-)

See!

We had fun creating:

Elyse carefully guarding her markers from Caleb who keeps trying to steal them:

Look what I made!


It's such a joy to have such sweet friends here.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved