Tuesday, April 18, 2006

New Bible Study



Tonight some friends and I are starting another Beth Moore study, Jesus, the One and Only. I am so excited to start this study, and I need a kick in my spiritual appetite these days. I know I will be blessed by what God has to show me through this study. I'll let you all know how it goes!

Here is an excerpt about the book from Lifeway:

"In her previous books, Beth Moore has introduced her readers to David and Paul. In Jesus, the One and Only, Beth introduces them to an intimate Savior as they get a close-up and personal portrait of the life of Jesus the Messiah.

But this is far more than just a work on the life of Christ. As He has done in the past, God uses Beth's words to woo the reader into a romance with the One and Only. The reader comes to know Christ personally, watching and listening as He breaks up a funeral by raising the dead, confronts conniving religious leaders of His day, teaches on a Galilean hillside, or walks on the waves and calms the storm."


I am anxiously awaiting my time with Him.

5 comments:

LisaN said...

This will surely be a time of blessing and growth for you, and I'm excited to hear what God shows you through this study! :-)

jettybetty said...

I am using this book (I have the book, not the workbook) as a resource for my Bible study at work--I think you will just love it. Please keep us posted on what you think of it.

Diane Viere said...

Love Beth Moore studies....Also love a good game of TAG....

TAG--You're it!

Come to my blog for more details!

:)

Diane

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved