Monday, July 17, 2006

Tour of Homes and Nerds


BooMama is hosting a "Bloggy Tour of Homes" on Friday, July 28. I can wait to see how my blogging friends have made a house a home. It should be lots of fun! See BooMama's site for all the details.


My best friend
, who now lives in Alaska, is coming to visit on Thursday. I can hardly contain my excitement! I'll try to get a good picture of us to post.

In other news...
When I saw this quiz, "How Nerdy Are You?," at The Tate School, I had to take it. I'm married to an engineer, a self-proclaimed nerd. His grades in school were insanely high, whereas mine were average. I love that he is so smart and like to tease him about being a nerd. When I took the test, I scored so low they said I'm probably cool. I don't know about that--I just don't remember many elements from the Periodic Table and never did homework on Fridays! It also says I despise nerds, but that's not true, I LOVE mine! :-)

I am nerdier than 8% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

By the way, hubby scored a 52--Somewhat Nerdy.


"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." -Proverbs 27:17

7 comments:

Wendy said...

The tour of homes sounds like fun!

How funny about you and your husband. I am married to an engineer as well. Funny how many things we have in common!

Enjoy your time w/your friend. What a fun way to spend a day!

Anonymous said...

Hehe that nerd test was hilarious! You'll have to look at the Hutch to see how geeky I am! :)

Joy @ SAH Missionary said...

I'm excited for you, that your best friend is coming, how fun!!

I scored a 9 on the nerd test, so I'm right there with you girl...I'd like to be a little more nerdy/smarter!!

Blessings!

Glass Half Full said...

My nerd score was 37 and it said I wasn't quite hip either. That made me feel a little depressed. I am not as cool as I thought??? :) HA!

How was your date night at the concert?

Christy said...

How funny.. I'll have to do the test. Enjoy your friends visit!!

jettybetty said...

I came out an 82 on that test--but I am not in the least bit nerdy! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay, I scored a 20, but I am NOT a wannabe nerd! :-)

Thanks for the fun quiz!



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved