Friday, April 25, 2008

One of Those Days

Have you ever had one of those days where nothing seems to go right?

Yesterday was one of those days. I've been running a fever of 101 for 4 days now (yes I'm now on antibiotics), I have a terrible sore throat and cough, and I've been generally feeling pretty yucky. I picked up Caleb and Angel (the girl I keep on T/Th) from Mother's Day Out and in my fever-induced stupor I rear-ended a lady at a stoplight. With 3 kids in the car, one of which is not mine. It was very minor, very little damage and no injuries, but highly annoying and frustrating. For an hour, we had to sit there while the deputy got all the information, input it into the computer, etc., etc., etc. Meanwhile, I have a 2-year-old and a 4-year-old in the back seats asking me constant questions about when we're going to leave and what is the policeman doing. Oh, and of course Caleb had to potty the whole time and I couldn't do anything about it. When I called the insurance company later, the guy asked me if my day had been going well before the accident. Ummm, no.

I'm having my gall bladder removed next Thursday morning. I need to get better before then!

I just dropped my kids off at a sweet friend's house for the morning so I can get some rest. I'm off to the couch!

8 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Oh Jenn! I'm sending {{hugs}} over the internet. I'm so sorry that you had a day like that... Those are the worst. Get better soon!!

Hol said...

So sorry Jenn! Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

John and Christy said...

I hate that you're having to deal with all of this. You're doing so great! I don't know if I could have waited all that time on the deputy. Glad no one was hurt.

A Stone Gatherer said...

I hope that you are all better now being on the antibiotics! Praying you will be able to have the surgery!

Lia said...

What an awful day! I hope you're better. Here's a lifesaver you could have used: On The Go Potty http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2401482
It's come in handy for us many, many times!

LisaN said...

It sounds like things have been stressful for you lately. I am thinking about you so often! I pray the surgery went well this morning.
Love you,
Lisa

Yudhi Gejali, dr. said...

Hallo Jen,
Introduce my name Yudhi, from Indonesia..

Sorry to hear you was in the surgery..,
Next time..you have to decrease your Fatty food..cause your body still have to adapt the condition..

If not..you will get diarrhea..Hope not..
Let JESUS strenghten you..
our disability is God's ability

The Johnsons said...

Hope yesterday went well! We thought and prayed about you and the fam!



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved