Monday, April 07, 2008

So Much Is Going On!

I know I haven't posted in such a long time, so I thought I'd jump on here really quick and give you all an update.

My PPD medication is working marvelously. Everyone is commenting that I seem happier, I'm talking faster, and I'm just better. It's wonderful to be able to feel "normal" again.

Levi is sitting up on his own (and has been for a month!) and is now eating baby food. Time flies so fast when they are this age!

Caleb has had a stomach bug for the last week. We thought it was gone, but then he got sick at lunch yesterday (at the table at a restaurant. lovely.). Not sure what's going on with him. (Right now Caleb is talking on his pretend phone to his Daddy saying, "Oh really? That's good. See you tonight." Think he's been listening to me talk on the phone?) :-)

I was up for an hour and a half last night in excruciating pain that I'm pretty sure was a gall bladder attack. I am very sore this morning. This does not make me happy. I've got to call my doctor and find out what she wants to do about that. She was trying to run tests on my gall bladder when I found out I was pregnant with Levi, and we had to stop because the test she wanted to do is dangerous in pregnancy. My mom had her gall bladder out at a pretty young age, so this does not come as a surprise to me. I just hope I'm not going to need surgery.

I also recently started a business with Southern Living At HOME. I'm so excited! It's a great way to have some adult conversation a couple of hours a week and still take care of my kids full time! (I would link to my website here, but it's got my full name and contact info, and I don't want the whole internet having access to that! Email me if you want to see it.)

So, that's what is going on with us. Living life.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I am so glad you are doing well....if you don't mind I would love to have the Southern Living link. I have purchased some items in the past.

((hugs))

GiBee said...

Of COURSE I want to see your web page! I adore Southern Living At HOME, and if I can save up a little spending cash, I might even order something!!!



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved