Friday, June 06, 2008

Wow Online

I love the Wow compilation CDs. There's a new one out...Wow Hits 1. It's FULL of amazing Christian songs:

  • All the World
  • Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)
  • East to West
  • Everything Glorious
  • Give Me Words to Speak
  • Give Until There's Nothing Left
  • Give You Glory
  • God in Me
  • Here's My Life
  • I'll Stay
  • I'm for You
  • I'm Not Who I Was
  • In Wonder
  • Love Is Here
  • Miracle of the Moment
  • Older I Get
  • So Great
  • Tunnel
  • You Are Everything
Just sharing! Check it out here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love praise and worship to fill my day. It's great to have new CDs too! That sounds like a good one!
Mary



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved