Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Pajamas

Mimi (Justin's mom) sent the boys some Christmas pajamas, and they look so cute in them. I like dressing them alike since I won't be able to do that much longer before Caleb starts telling me he doesn't want to wear what Levi's wearing. For now he thinks matching is cool. (Especially if he can match his Poppa!)

I wanted to take a cute picture of the boys standing together in their pajamas, but Caleb wasn't about to cooperate with that. He ran off before I could even focus. So, this will have to do...


Here are the boys watching "Go, Diego, Go" on my bed
Caleb looks like he's ready to move to Thailand with this "wai," but he's just clapping along with Diego.

I'm trying to get a good headshot of Levi because my grandmother got him some books for Christmas that need his picture in them. I'm in charge of that.
Here's Levi saying, "cheese!"



Smiling for the camera with a little pumpkin bread on his chin...



Caleb is literally in the middle of saying, "STOP taking my picture." It was a lot easier when he was little and wanted his picture taken.


5 comments:

Hol said...

Cute! I can't imagine how hard it is getting two kids to sit still, let alone one who doesn't want his picture taken. ;)

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Cutie Patooties! Merry Christmas Jenn!

LisaN said...

These pictures are totally adorable! Your little boys are growing up so FAST!

Dana said...

That picture of Levi saying cheese....oh my goodness! SO FUNNY! Hope you're surviving the two days before mass chaos breaks out!

GiBee said...

Oh, my goodness!!! They are getting so big and beautiful!!!



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved