Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Studying His Word




The Rabbit is hosting a weekly Bible study starting September 15. I can't wait to learn how to study God's Word more in depth. The more I learn about His Word, the more rich and relevant to my life it becomes.

Debi was talking about structure on Monday, and I definitely could use more of that in my study time. Consider joining us, won't you?

How can a young man keep his way pure?
By living according to your word.
I seek you with all my heart;
do not let me stray from your commands.
I have hidden your word in my heart
that I might not sin against you.
Praise be to you, O LORD;
teach me your decrees.
With my lips I recount
all the laws that come from your mouth.
I rejoice in following your statutes
as one rejoices in great riches.
I meditate on your precepts
and consider your ways.
I delight in your decrees;
I will not neglect your word.
~Psalm 119:9-16

2 comments:

Heather Smith said...

Oooh, I'm intrigued, I just may join you!

LisaN said...

I can't join you, but I can pray that the Lord will meet you, bless you, and captivate you with His love for you, His glory, and His nearness. Be blessed, my sweet friend!



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved