Monday, October 09, 2006

Visiting My Sister

Caleb and I returned Saturday afternoon from spending two days with my sister. We had so much fun! Sis was able to take off of work on Friday to spend the day with us! Here's some photos of our trip.

We went to this scrapbook store near her house. All of the different papers and stickers and ribbons was quite overwhelming! I managed to leave having only spent $6! :-)


We went to a Greek restaurant for dinner. This is a picture of what we ordered, the Mediterranean Diet Plate (Greek salad with meat on it...yes, that's meat even though hubby doesn't think it looks like meat!).

The mural on the wall of the restaurant:



We also went here and here. I had loads of fun helping sis to register for baby items! And I did spend more than $6 in the Yankee Candle Store...I just love the Spiced Pumpkin candle. I am willing fall into this part of Texas with my decorations and incredible candles!

We enjoyed our short stay so much! Thanks Aunt Kiki and Uncle Kurt!! Posted by Picasa

No comments:



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved