Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thank You

They showed this video at Bible study yesterday, and I shed a few tears because I'm so overwhelmed at God's grace and love toward me. Our church family and friends here in Singapore have been taking care of us so sweetly during this difficult time; we're so very blessed. The body of Christ around the world is such an amazing thing--that we have friends in many countries praying for us and friends right here meeting our very real needs. Thank you to everyone who has brought us food, taken care of my children, called us, emailed, sent us Facebook messages, and prayed for us. You are so loved by our family and so much needed. Thank you. Thank you.

These words especially speak to me during this season of my life:

Thank You Lord just for loving me
Many times as I do forget
Every need that You have met
Oh thank You Lord, I know You're showing me
You are there when I am down and out
You're holding me, Your love is so amazing
Oh it changed me


No comments:



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved