Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Life Takes Over

Things have been a little crazy and out of the norm around here. Hubby has been gone to Singapore for business again and I was at my mom's house for a week. I am SO behind on reading blogs and, obviously, posting. Life has taken over!

I've also been dealing with other things...beginning a new Bible study for moms (yay!), being a mom, spending time with my grandmother, getting ready for Caleb's 1st birthday party (I can hardly believe it's here already), and having a hard conversation with a sister in Christ. It has taken all my free time lately. But, now I'm home again (for a couple of days at least) and can play catch-up.

For now, I'm off to have some much-needed quiet time and soak in my tub!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I missed you. Glad you're back :-)

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Welcome back! You were missed!

Stephanie said...

Glad you are back! :)

Anonymous said...

glad your back. Good luck getting everything gone till hubby gets home.

jettybetty said...

Life does that to me, too, from time to time--sounds like you've been busy!!!

Happy planning Caleb's party! That should be fun!!!



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved