Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Reading Challenge Update



I finished my first book for the Fall Into Reading Challenge, Divine by Karen Kingsbury. This is the second of her books I have read, and I have enjoyed both of them. I read it in two days; I simply could not put it down. It is a great story of God's ultimate love and redemption. I highly recommend it!


I'm now reading Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge. So far I'm not particularly "captivated" by it, so to speak--I've read the first chapter twice (once before this challenge started). I do hope it gets better...I'll let you know.


What are you reading these days?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey...I finished my first one, too (The Memory Keeper's Daughter). I have Divine here, but it's one of the last books I have to return...so I'm heading to something else first.

I didn't like Captivating...I stopped after Chapter 3 or 4. If it gets better, let me know.

jettybetty said...

I've read some Kingsbury and liked her--and I want to read this one!

I have Captivating on my list--so I will be interested in what you say--I know people who like it--but I did flip through it one day--and I don't know???



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved