Friday, February 02, 2007

One-Year Blogoversary!

I started blogging one year ago today. My other blog was started as a way to keep our family informed on how Caleb was doing and share pictures of him. Reflecting Him started because I wanted a place to share my thoughts about life, what I was studying, and what was going through my head at the time. It's turned into much more than that, and I have made some wonderful friends through this process.

One year already? Hard to believe. It all started with this post.

5 comments:

Susanne said...

Happy Blogversary!

Barb said...

Happy anniversary. I'll bet it's amazing how fast it went by, right?

jettybetty said...

I am so glad you started blogging! We went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast this morning--and I thought you all !!! Here's to many more blogging years!

Anonymous said...

yea! happy birthday to your blog!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary....it's been fun getting to know you these past few months!



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved