Monday, January 21, 2008

Gratuitous Pictures of the Kids

Here's a picture post, especially for the grandparents and The Daddy who's away. ;-)

Most of these were taken within the last month...I'm really behind on posting pictures, to which I'm sure Mimi will attest! :-)

(And even though Levi is wearing the same pajamas in several of the pictures, the top two pictures are from today and the ones near the bottom are from the middle of December.)

Brotherly love:

my brown-eyed boy (aka, the one that finally looks something like me)

Caleb saying, "cheese" and wearing his new Thomas sweatshirt

my sweet Caleb at Mimi's house for Christmas

me and my "chunky monkey" :-)

I could kiss those cheeks ALL day!

Sweet laughing

How can you resist this?

Playing in snow for the first time:

11 comments:

jettybetty said...

I love the pictures!!!

They are both adorable!

Anonymous said...

They are adorable! Hope you got a little more sleep last night!

victoria said...

beautiful boys!!

Heather Smith said...

Too cute!

Hol said...

Such cute pictures! They both have wonderful smiles.

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Jenn, you have such beautiful boys! And I agree, Levi definitely look more like you. =) Despite what the Look-A-Like meter says...

With His Grace said...

Great pictures! You look great too by the way.

With His Grace said...

Great pictures! You look great too by the way.

Shalee said...

I love baby pictures!

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous!

Asia said...

i love the pictures



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved