Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Our US Trip, Part One

My mom flew to Singapore so she could fly back with us and I wouldn't have to do it alone. Here she is reading to the boys on the airplane.
A wonderful site to see after a year away!
Poppa holding Audrey once we arrived at my sister's house. (See my van in the background?! I was so happy to be able to drive myself places, and the DVD player came in VERY handy with all the traveling we did. I miss my van already.)
On the way to my parents' house, the first of 3 times we'd make the two-and-a half-hour trip from Houston. This picture is so appropriate because my kids don't sleep in the car, and Ava falls asleep once we leave the driveway. :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved