Thursday, July 15, 2010

Play Area at 313 Food Republic

The boys and I met Andrea and Tori at 313 for some lunch the other day. They have a great play area on the terrace outside. It was a perfect place to play while we waited.


I had only seen one of these things on Ellen's tv show a few years ago. It was great fun trying to punch your colored buttons when they lit up.


I think my posts about our US trip are finished. My camera battery died before we left New Mexico, and my charger was buried someone in one of the many suitcases we left in Texas (which we later retrieved). I didn't get any pictures of the family get-together with my Dad's side of the family. *big, sad face*
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LisaN said...

This looks fun! We could use a few more places like this in Alaska. Although Sam thinks the slide and rocks at our little neighborhood park are super cool because he doesn't know any better. ;-)

Are you guys getting adjusted to being back on the other side of the world?



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved