Monday, July 19, 2010

Scripture Memory Catch-Up

I neglected posting my Scriptures while we were on vacation, so here are my verses ten, eleven, twelve, and thirteen!

"He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor of the One who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him." -John 7:18

"She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness." -Proverbs 31:25-27

"Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal." -Isaiah 26:4

"In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." -John 16:33

Summer makes it hard to get motivated sometimes, but I just keep writing Scriptures in my spiral. Even if I'm not actively working to memorize right now, I've kept up with adding a new Scripture and read over them often. Just trying to stay consistent.

So, what are you memorizing/meditating on?

No comments:



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved