Thursday, June 01, 2006

Answered Prayer

Well, as you can tell from reading this blog the last week or so, I've been thinking a lot about Titus 2. And God has already answered a prayer I've had.

Today I went to a Bible study at the home of a lady from our church (she and her husband are the mentor couple for our Life Group). What a blessing she is! She had arranged childcare for all of our children (7 of us, 15 kids), provided us lunch (taco salad--yummy!), and prepared an awesome intro study on the names of God. She is truly living out Titus 2 for us, and I am so thankful to God for a mentor like her.

(Oh, and apparently it's raining again, or at least I assume it is because a kid outside is yelling "Raindrops keep falling on my head" at the top of his lungs!! Too cute.)

5 comments:

Dave & Lisa said...

That is WONDERFUL! I am so thankful you have a woman like that caring for you spiritually these days and allowing you a fresh new perspective. :-) Awesome!

blestwithsons said...

Rain and a Titus Mom... How unfair.

Where in TX are ya anyway? I'm out in the west Texas town of El Paso... also known as Northern Mexico.

Laura said...

I'm so excited for your answered prayer! What a great encouragement she will be to your life as a mother and wife! I'm really happy for your new found relationship!

aggiejenn said...

blestwithsons--ever since I read your comment I can't get that silly Marty Robbins song out of my head..."out in the west Texas town of El Paso, I fell in love with a Mexican girl..."

Glass Half Full said...

How awesome!!



Reflecting Him

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved