Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Doctor's Orders

I had my check-up today, which lasted WAY longer than normal because my doctor got called into an emergency c-section right after they called me back! We were the ones making everyone wait 2 years ago, so I didn't mind so much.

I didn't gain any weight this month, so that's still a -7 overall. She's not worried and said I'll gain it eventually after my body recovers from all the months of losing. The baby is growing well and everything else looks good.

I hurt my back sometime last week and have been having bad spasms off and on since then. She ordered me to get a pregnancy massage. Bummer, huh? Actually, she said I'll probably need more than one for them to work out the kinks. I can't argue with that!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Enjoy the massage! Maybe your doc can prescribe post-pregnancy massages, too!

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

I hope you got that in writing! Glad things are going better now (except for the back of course!) Enjoy your massage!

Anonymous said...

I haven't visited in so long...shame on me! You're pregnant :) A warm and hearty congratulations!



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved