Sunday, September 16, 2007

Less than 4 days!

Yes, we'll be having a baby in less than 4 days. It's hard to believe, really. I'm definitely looking forward to meeting Levi and not being pregnant anymore. This morning in church, I think everyone was cold except for me; I was fanning myself. And I didn't drink enough water before church, so I wasn't feeling very well by the time it was over. Usually I take a bottle of water with me but didn't today.

We're still trying to get things done before our little one arrives. I've got to order a cake for Caleb's birthday on Wednesday. I could bake it myself, but I'm not going to, so we'll go with what's easiest for me at this point. :-) Then my parents and grandmothers will be coming into town on Wednesday for the birthday celebration and "the big day" on Thursday. It'll be here before we know it.

When Levi does make his appearance (and at this point I hope it's when he's scheduled because we really don't need any drama), my sister will update all of you here.

14 comments:

jettybetty said...

So exciting! Praying for you all--can hardly wait to hear from your sister!

Marcia said...

You weren't the only one. I was hot in class this morning too.
I hope the next 4 days fly by for you!

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking of you so often lately - wondering how you're doing and how you're feeling and getting so excited for all of you! I'll be thinking of you and praying for you this week as you prepare for and celebrate the birth of your first son and then your second!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you, Jenn!!! We're in LA right now (NM) and I've been thinking about you as we are so close to one excited grandma!!! Praying that everything will go smoothly and I can hardly wait for updates and pictures. Love ya! -Erin L.

Jana said...

Looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing how everything went. Prayers and Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Prayers for your big week! It's so exciting and exhausting....God Bless you.

Lori said...

Getting excited for you girl!!! How exciting to finally hold in your arms your sweet blessing. Do you have a new toy for Caleb to give him at the hospital? Just asking because that is what we did when I had other kids. They go to see their brother and then I gave them a new toy I knew they would love so they felt special too. =)

Blessigs. Welcome to the world of boys my friend. It is an adventure (sometimes fun, sometimes hard, but always a blessing).

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the good news!!!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Excitedly awaiting the arrival of Levi. I can't wait to "meet" him and see those precious pictures of your newborn. Hang in there, Jenn, almost done now!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer, Wish I could be there for Caleb's b'day and Levi's birth! Miss you bunches and love you lots! My prayers are with you.
~Lyn

Hol said...

I can't wait to check here on Thursday and see what your sister writes. :)

We're praying that everything goes smoothly!

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Oh yeah, I had forgotten that Caleb and I share a birthday. I hope you all have a wonderful party and everything goes smoothly on Thursday with Levi! I will be praying for all of you and checking for your sister's news! God bless you and keep you in the palm of His hand this week!

Shalee said...

Yay! I can't wait to hear the updates!

John and Christy said...

Yay! So excited for you. I didn't really realize til this post that your boys birthdays are going to be so close. How cool is that?



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved