Monday, September 10, 2007

My Heart Hurts

Do you ever hurt so badly for what someone else is going through that you can hardly stand it? Justin and I have two (separate) people who are very close to us that are really hurting right now. They are in the kinds of situations that you want so badly to make better but there's nothing you can really say or do to take away the pain. We pray. A lot. We pray that they would run to God during this time in their lives, instead of away from him. We pray for restored relationships. We pray for renewed trust. And we pray that God will strengthen them through this dark time, even when it seems nothing good could possibly come of it.

We offer our love and support, which seems so inadequate.

And we pray for miracles for the people we love.

4 comments:

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Sometimes that is all you can do! They are blessed to have such good friends like you and Justin!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I know exactly what you mean. Let's just keep praying, friend.

Hol said...

I agree. Keep praying and blessing them with your friendship.

~ ~ ~

Thank you for the birthday wishes!
I am humbled by your sweet words. Thank you so much.

Melissa said...

You're so right. I completely understand where you're coming from. Have a couple of situations like that myself right now. I'm trying to let go & let Him handle it. It's tough not to put my 2 cents worth in, though!



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved