Friday, September 18, 2009

The Singapore Post Office, Take Two

So, after I ranted on here about SingPost and my lost package, I got a really nice email from a lady at their corporate offices. She had read my post and wanted me to know that they were sorry I was having trouble locating the package and wanted to help me. After sending her the necessary information, I received emails from two more people at SingPost and two phone calls.

At the end of all those conversations, my package had still not been located, but I was thankful that several people had tried.

Then today it showed up at my door! I have no idea where it's been, since the original date they wrote on the box was 14 August, but I'm thankful to have received it!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

OK, this happened to me!! My mom sent me something and the USPS said it arrived here on September 6 and I had to go through all these emails to finally get the package yesterday! Such a pain.

LisaN said...

Yea! So funny how it all happened, but I am just glad you got it! :-)



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved