Saturday, January 23, 2010

Shout Out

I have to say "Happy Birthday" so my sweet niece, Ava, whose birthday party is today. She is so sad that her Aunt Jennifer cannot be there and doesn't understand why they are not picking me up from the airport for her party. :-( Got to talk to her on Skype, but it's not the same as hugging her sweet little neck. She told my sister that her shirt said, "Dear Aunt Jennifer, Please come to my party." Isn't that so sad?

I love you, Ava Grace, SO much!! You are such a big girl and I'm so sad I'm missing your party today. I'll see you in a few months and we'll play on your new swing set. Happy Birthday, my sweet Princess.

No comments:



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved