Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Storm Is Brewing

Metaphorical Storm: Caleb woke up this morning with a slight fever and a cough. We leave for Thailand tomorrow morning, and with those symptoms we will surely not be allowed to board an airplane with all the H1N1 fears. (And, yes, they will check his temp!)

And now? He's napping. This is the child who hasn't taken a nap since he was 2 1/2 unless he's sick. Aargh. His fever is down, but the cough is persistent. He's not congested; it's just the tickly, shallow cough. I tried the asthma inhaler, but it doesn't seem to have made a difference.

Justin is prepared to stay home with him and let me go to Thailand with Levi if we need to, but I really don't want that to happen!

Actual Storm: I took these pictures from our dining room window. I LOVE when it rains here because it's cools things down tremendously. Even though I forgot my umbrella when I went to meet a friend for lunch, it was glorious because I wasn't sweating!






3 comments:

LisaN said...

Noooo!! Dave and I prayed last night that you would have a wonderful time, safe travels, all that stuff... but we didn't even think to pray that you would all be healthy enough to actually go! So I am praying that way now. :-)

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

You think... that storm was crazy this morning... hopefully it will all clear off before you take off tomorrow...

Melanie said...

Hope all is well....we miss you guys!!



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved