Sunday, November 19, 2006

Happy Birthday, Justin!

Update: The video should load now. I put a link instead.
Update #2: I made the video public, so you ALL should be able to view it now. Can you tell I'm not very techno-savvy?

My husband, Justin, turns 30 today. I am constantly amazed at how God has blessed me through this man.

Justin, I have learned more about Christ's love through the way you love me. I know you would do anything for me or Caleb, even if it meant giving up everything. Your constant sacrifice inspires me. Thank you for loving us so fully; today I honor you.

"And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God." ~Philippians 1:9-11

A look at the last 30 years.



Pssst...GiBee is celebrating a birthday, too. Happy Birthday, GiBee! You are such an encouragement to me. Head on over and wish GiBee a Happy Birthday, too!

2 comments:

Donnetta said...

Happy Birthday to your husband and thanks for the head's up on Gibee.

Just so you know, I can't seem to get your UTube piece to load. It goes to "loading..." and then just stays on that. Just thought you might want to know.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your husband. It sounds like you were given an excellent man; I'm truly happy for you!



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved