Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Scattered

Apparently it's a post-fest for me today! Really I'm just trying to get everything out before tomorrow when I'm taking a blog fast. Our Ladies Retreat is this weekend and I'm feeling very scattered with just returning from out of town, having a sick child, not feeling well myself, and having a house that's pretty out of order! I need some time to get some things back into order, including (and especially) my quiet time.

So, I'll be on a blog fast until Monday. Until then, head on over to JettyBetty's and read her great post about surrender. I'll be thinking and praying about that in the next few days.

3 comments:

LisaN said...

I know you will be a tremendous blessing to the women at the retreat, Jennifer, and I pray the Lord would use it to refresh you as well!

I love you, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I know you'll have a wonderful time this weekend, despite being gone from the hubby and baby. Go and have a blessed time...

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I'm too late to wish you a good time, but I'm thinking about you today and this weekend and praying that God speaks to you in new ways that refreshes you completely!!



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved