Monday, November 13, 2006

Pics of The Boy

My brother-in-law, the photographer, was here this weekend to take pictures of Caleb for his one-year portraits. Here are a couple that I love:



I love how he is basking in the sun in this bottom picture, like God is saying something to him.

I posted a few more pictures on Caleb's blog (I LOVE the one of him cracking up!), but I'm saving my absolute favorites until later (you know, Christmas cards and all).

He's growing up so fast! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Susanne said...

What beautiful pictures of a beautiful little boy!

Stephanie said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

I am going to try this again, my first attempt at commenting did not go through I guess. He is sooooo sweet! I just want to eat him up and cover him with kisses! Enjoy this time, he will not stay little long!

Anonymous said...

He is ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

so sweet

Mary said...

These are great pictures. What a blessing to have a photographer in the family!



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved