Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Happy Birthday, Lisa!



Today is my best friend's birthday! She is approximately two weeks older than me. That means she'll turn 30 before I will, she'll turn 40 before I will, she'll turn...well, you get the picture! :-)

She and her husband, Dave, moved to Alaska back in February of this year, and it gets a little lonely when you don't have family that's even within driving distance!

So, won't you hop on over to Living Forgiven...In Alaska and wish Lisa a "Happy Birthday?" (She and Dave just celebrated their one year anniversary, too, on November 12!)

Happy Birthday, Lisa! You have sharperned me so much since our friendship began 6 years ago. We've been through a lot together, and I am so grateful that God brought you into my life. (Maybe He'll see fit to bring us a little closer in geography one day!)

May this year be the best one yet! I love you!!

6 comments:

Rabbit said...

You're not even THIRTY yet? :P~~ LOL!!

Barb said...

My gosh, they're a gorgeous couple, Aggiejenn.

I just ran over and introduced myself and wished her happy birthday.

My brother-in-law and his wife and family live in Alaska. I can't wait to follow their blog. So thank you for leading me to them.

Dave & Lisa said...

You are AMAZING! Thank you for this fun birthday gift -- I've had lots and lots of new women commenting on our blog today! You are just too cool. :-)

And yes, you have sharpened me, too, in more ways than I could count. Maybe if I ever getting around to writing that book I could list them all... but probably not even then!

I love you, and I thank God for you, Jennifer. Thank you again for blessing me today!!

Always in Christ,
Lisa

Dave & Lisa said...

And by the way, you weren't gloating about the fact that I'll get old faster, were you? ;-)

Anonymous said...

You are such a good friend!!!

Stacy said...

Your friendship with Lisa is so special. Friends like you are a blessing!

Thanks for checking out our team website, too, and we will have to get together again soon, for sure.



Reflecting Him

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved