Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Happy Birthday, Lisa!



Today is my best friend's birthday! She is approximately two weeks older than me. That means she'll turn 30 before I will, she'll turn 40 before I will, she'll turn...well, you get the picture! :-)

She and her husband, Dave, moved to Alaska back in February of this year, and it gets a little lonely when you don't have family that's even within driving distance!

So, won't you hop on over to Living Forgiven...In Alaska and wish Lisa a "Happy Birthday?" (She and Dave just celebrated their one year anniversary, too, on November 12!)

Happy Birthday, Lisa! You have sharperned me so much since our friendship began 6 years ago. We've been through a lot together, and I am so grateful that God brought you into my life. (Maybe He'll see fit to bring us a little closer in geography one day!)

May this year be the best one yet! I love you!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not even THIRTY yet? :P~~ LOL!!

Barb said...

My gosh, they're a gorgeous couple, Aggiejenn.

I just ran over and introduced myself and wished her happy birthday.

My brother-in-law and his wife and family live in Alaska. I can't wait to follow their blog. So thank you for leading me to them.

LisaN said...

You are AMAZING! Thank you for this fun birthday gift -- I've had lots and lots of new women commenting on our blog today! You are just too cool. :-)

And yes, you have sharpened me, too, in more ways than I could count. Maybe if I ever getting around to writing that book I could list them all... but probably not even then!

I love you, and I thank God for you, Jennifer. Thank you again for blessing me today!!

Always in Christ,
Lisa

LisaN said...

And by the way, you weren't gloating about the fact that I'll get old faster, were you? ;-)

Anonymous said...

You are such a good friend!!!

Anonymous said...

Your friendship with Lisa is so special. Friends like you are a blessing!

Thanks for checking out our team website, too, and we will have to get together again soon, for sure.



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved