Monday, July 16, 2007

The Fruit of the Spirit

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I'm humbled that someone nominated this blog to receive The Fruit of the Spirit graphic.

Trish at An Ordinary Life Artist says this about the graphic: "There are many blogger and non-bloggers alike who have agreed to partner with me in recognizing and honoring those whose writings, postings and lives exemplify how God works in and through His people. When we recognize Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, the Holy Spirit resides within us. It is the Holy Spirit who produces fruit in our lives ~ but He has also given us the honor and the duty of recognizing the fruit in other believers."

This girl (and this blog) are definitely a work in progress...God is refining me every single day. I'm honored that you choose to come here and see what He's doing in our lives.

I'm so blessed.

2 comments:

The Best Family said...

It has been a while since I had checked on you... you are looking so good with that new little miracle growing inside!! I think it is so cool that we really have not talked or seen eachother in like 15 years, and we are able to catch up and get these glimpses into eachother's lives via blogging... your writings and your thoughts are always such an encouragement to me! You may still be a work in progress (arent we all!), but you are most definately a Godly example for us all, Jenn!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Congratulations! That is awesome and I'm so glad you were nominated. I think we're all works-in-progress! =) I'm definitely thankful for you!!



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved