Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Happy Birthday, Sis!

Since you were born, I've been a proud big sister.

(I mean, you really can't fake this kind of smile...) :-)



I'm still so proud of you, and I love you very much!


You're a great mom to Ava and it's so exciting to see you in that new role.

You are not only my sister, but a cherished friend.


Happy Birthday, Sis!

(And you know I had some awesome pictures of our awkward years--where we didn't know we had naturally curly hair so we permed and blow-dried it to a fuzzy mess--that I could have used here. You're welcome.)

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thank you! That was very sweet of you. I really do appreciate you not using pictures of the middle school years. However, you could have mentioned that I was pregnant in the last photo. :) I hadn't seen my baby pictures in a while. I think Ava may look a TINY bit like me as a baby.

Heather said...

Aren't siblings great???

With His Grace said...

The pictures you couldn't find are always the best! You look back and can't stop laughing!

Marcia said...

Sisters are the best!
I'm jealous you're going to have you sister moving close to you. My sister and I have had to accept that that probably isn't going to happen for us.

jettybetty said...

Ya'll are just too cute!

Anonymous said...

Ok Jennifer, you know how to make lynie cry! You and Kimberly are THE BEST! The pics are adorable of course and both of u are GREAT moms! I'm glad you are part of our (Court and I) 'family'. I'm proud of you both! And Kimberly, if you're back reading, "Happy Belated Birthday". I missed your mom's b'day also. Stress? Who's stressed? Love u!



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved