Friday, July 27, 2007

She's Moving!!!

My sister finally announced it on her blog, so I'm free to announce it here...she's moving closer to me!!! Kurt got a new job, and they will be living about 25 minutes from our house instead of 3 1/2 hours. I'm so giddy I can hardly stand it. :-) We're excited that our kids will be able to grow up together and our parents won't have to divide their time between two different parts of the state.

We haven't lived in the same place since we were in college (ok, not all that long ago...), and I can't wait to spend more time with her!

And...they'll be here in time for the baby to be born. What could be better?


(If you know where I live, please refrain from mentioning that in the comments section. Texas is a big state, and I try to be as vague as possible about our actual whereabouts to protect my family from the crazies. Thanks.)

4 comments:

Diane Viere said...

There are crazies in Texas???? Probably Texas-sized crazies at that! :)

I'm so glad that your sister is going to move closer to you. What a blessing. Family is so important and such a gift!

Enjoy this time of anticipation...and blessings to you both...as you plan your times together.

Diane

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! That is such a blessing for you both and for your kids! Yay!!!

Hol said...

Yea! That's wonderful! I know this will be a blessing for both of you, your families, and your parents.

Heather said...

You guys have crazies too? Wow! I thought only we had crazies! :) Glad your sister will be closer to you!



Reflecting Him


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Karen Lewis

Check It Out:

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved